This mill was built in 1920. It’s at the same place another mill was burnt down in 1914, it was set on fire by the German army.
In 1954 the mill was extended with several buildings. Instead of the production of grain it was used as a bowling hall with a bar and restaurant. The mill became a protected monument in 1994.
The owner sold the site to a casino in 2005, but a gambling permit was refused by the city.
Visited: 23 December 2014