The Val Benoit university first was positioned at another location and was founded in the early 19th century. The location that is now know as the abandoned location of the university was build in the late 1950’s. Not more than twenty years after the inauguration of it’s first buildings, the premature demise of the Val Benoit campus had been planned. In 2006 the last students left the site and the site has ben left to decay.
Built: Late 1950s
Visited: 19 January 2014